General description of the game
Craps are sometimes called simply dice, butThis definition is not entirely correct, because bones are used in many gambling games. For the game, two dice (bones) with six faces are used, which are dotted from one to six. The game is played on the table with special markings and high sides, which prevent the bones from flying out beyond it.
Many players can participate simultaneously (usually up to twenty), one of which throws dice (it is called the shooter, or Shooter), and the rest bet on the outcome of the throw.
Purpose of the game
Guess which combination is formed after throwing the bones of the shooter, and make the appropriate bet.
Bones and throw rules
Bones are made from cellulose and carefullyAre checked after a certain number of game rounds. After eight hours of use the bone is replaced by new ones. Also you need to throw a bone by the rules, otherwise you will lose the right to play the role of an arrow at the table.
You can throw them with just one hand. Bones must hit against the board at the opposite end of the table. If the bones fly out of the table, the casino employee must check them, and he has the right to enter into the game a new set.
Definition of an arrow
In each game round there can be only one shooter. When he loses, the bones are transferred to the next player to his left.
Course of the game
The process of craps play consists of two main stages: Come Out Roll and Point Roll. Consider them from the position of the arrow.
Come Out Roll is the first roll of bones thatIt is needed in order to determine the number of points. Point is fixed if 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 is rolled out. In this case, the game moves to Point Roll. If the first throw rolls 2, 3 or 12, the Craps situation is declared, the shooter loses, and the right to throw the dice passes to the other player. When a 7 or 11 falls, the situation is called Natural, the shooter wins and again rolls the dice.
At the Point Roll stage, the shooter continues to throwBones until the set Point or number falls out. In the first case, he wins, the game begins anew, and the shooter again takes the bones in his hands. If 7 falls out, he loses and concedes the right to throw dice to another player.
Now consider the process of playing craps from the position of the rest of the players on the example of possible bets.
- Pass Line - this bet is made at the stage of Come Out Roll. She wins if 7 or 11 falls, loses at 2, 3 or 12 and continues to play if Point is determined. In this case, it wins if Point drops out earlier than 7 (that is, if the shooter wins). Paid for 1: 1.
- Do not Pass Line - this bet is the opposite of the Pass Line bet. It is also done at the Come Out Roll stage. This bet wins at 2 and 3, returns to the player at 12, loses at 7 or 11 and stays in the game if Point is set. Then it wins if 7 falls before the Point number (that is, if the shooter loses). Paid for 1: 1.
- Come - this rate is made at any stage for the followingThe number of Point that the shooter will throw out. It wins if in the next throw the total of the points is 7 or 11, loses at 2, 3 or 12. Any other number is defined as a Come Point, and the bet moves to the corresponding field, and then wins if the Come Point number drops out before 7 It plays to the end, you can not remove or change it. Paid for 1: 1.
- Do not Come - this rate is made after it wasIs defined Point. She wins if she drops 2 or 3, loses at 7 or 11, returns to the player when she drops 12. If any other number falls, it is determined as Do not Come Point, and the bet moves to the corresponding field, after which it wins if 7 drops out before Do not Come Point. Paid for 1: 1.
- Pass Line Odds Is an additional rate that you canDo to increase the available rate of the Pass Line after determining the number of points. Wins in the same cases as the Pass Line bet. Paid as follows: at 4 or 10 - 2: 1; At 5 or 9 - 3: 2; At 6 or 8 - 6: 5.
- Do not Pass Line Odds Is an additional rate that you canDo to raise the existing rate Do not Pass Line after determining the number of points. Wins in the same cases as the Do not Pass Line bet. Paid as follows: at 4 or 10 - 1: 2; At 5 or 9 - 2: 3; At 6 or 8 - 5: 6.
- Come Odds Is an additional rate that you canDo to raise the existing Come bet (usually no more than three times) after determining the Point number. Wins in the same cases as the Come bet. Paid as follows: at 4 or 10 - 2: 1; At 5 or 9 - 3: 2; At 6 or 8 - 6: 5.
- Do not Come Odds Is an additional rate that you canDo an increase in the existing rate Do not Come after determining the number of points. Wins in the same cases as the Do not Come bet. Paid at 4 or 10 - 2: 1; At 5 or 9 - 2: 3; At 6 or 8 - 5: 6.
- Win - it is a bet on any number that must fall before to receive a win. 7. It is paid at 4 or 10 - 9: 5; At 5 or 9 - 7: 5; At 6 or 8 - 7: 6.
- Lose - this is a bet on a certain number, which must not fall before to get a win. 7. It is paid at 4 or 10 - 5:11; At 5 or 9 - 5: 8; At 6 or 8 - 4: 5.
- Hard Way - this bet is made on what the shooter will throw outTake 2 + 2, 3 + 3, 4 + 4 or 5 + 5 before 7 or the same amount of points in the other combination. It is paid at 3 + 3 or 4 + 4 - 9: 1; At 2 + 2 or 5 + 5 - 7: 1.
- Big Six - it's a bet that 6 will fall before 7. Paid 1: 1.
- Big Eight - is the bet that 8 will fall before 7. It is paid 1: 1.
- Field - this bet is made at any stage of the game and wins if the next roll drops out 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12. It is paid as follows: at 3, 4, 9, 10 or 11 - 1: 1; At 2 or 12 - 2: 1.
- Any Craps (C) - This bet wins if the next roll drops 2, 3 or 12. Paid 7: 1.
- Craps Two - this is the bet that in the next throw will fall 2. Paid 30: 1.
- Craps Twelve - it's a bet that in the next throw will fall 12. Paid 30: 1.
- Craps Three - is the bet that in the next throw will drop 3. Paid 15: 1.
- Any Seven - is the bet that the shooter in the next roll will score 7. Paid 4: 1.
- Eleven (E) - is the bet that in the next throw will fall 11. Paid 15: 1.
Chances and strategy of the game
The most profitable for the player in terms ofAdvantages of the casino are the rates of Pass Line Odds, Do not Pass Line Odds, Come Odds, Do not Come Odds, but they can be bet only if you already have Pass Line, Do not Pass Line, Come, Do not Come. Combining these types of bets is the best strategy for playing craps. For more information, see the relevant section of the portal.